When one have not fallen before, the first fall would be very tough. Mum got a second stroke, I am starting to detest NUH and why she is in that state. I read and read how we could reverse this. I don't see much hope. NUH is a teaching hospital, I hated it. I know everyone including me would have to start somewhere. I can't accept that there is nothing that can be done. Why? It's so hard learning to be a doctor and not being able to cure the person you love the most. What is the point? NS, I hate that too! My buddy, my emotional support person can only talk to me on weekends. I am at my wits end. I didn't know what I did but some banging of my room door, being asked to purge what I ate gave me very faint recollection of what I did. I didnt think I intentionally wanted to end my life just confused.
I also made a rash decision to change faculty cause I cant work in a hospital and face sad families. I just can't. 2 years of my life. I am such a failure. I hate myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment