Sometimes injuries that are not visible to the eye hurts the most. Sanity of one's mine after something have happen or befallen on to you really requires some thought through. Flashbacks of what have happened to you before, naturally flashes by and keep reminding you of the gory details of yester years.
Life is precious. With life, we are allowed to experience its beauty but at times it do gets painful. I'm just thankful that we are both alive and well despite the crumpled metal our car had turned into.....
Pearl Jam's - Last Kiss came to mind now as I end this blog..
"We were out on a date in my daddy's car
We hadn't driven very far
There in the road, up straight ahead
A car was stalled, the engine was dead
I couldn't stop, so I swerved to the right
I'll never forget the sound that night
The screamin' tires, the bustin' glass
The painful scream that I heard last. "
No comments:
Post a Comment