Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Time has left us ..

Time flies... Crossed the 30 line this year and my body seems to have complain for probably at least 20 years of abuse it had received. For a person who can't stand the morbidity of hospitals, I did not dream that I would end up as a patient had I been given a choice.

Lots of thoughts went through my mind in the midst of blood tests and ecgs. I realised I don't have that many friends. Good friends who are genuinely concern about you are hard to come by these days. Through this ordeal I realised there are that few individuals that still cares. To those who had help me thru that ordeal I sincerely thank you from my heart. That reassuring phone call or that angry concern certainly warms my heart.

Time have certainly pass me by, the ambitions I had when I was 21 seems to have left me far behind. Did I set too high an achievement for myself? The once high achiever seems to have crashed into a tree.

I've learned that there are somethings that we want may not be easily achievable without his consent. However, I do pray that he grants me my wish for I do not want to be lying cold one day unloved by anyone.


- Mobile Post from Blogpress

No comments: