Sleep is a basic need. On days like today, I would send bb to school and return home to sleep never mind that i travelled 20km to get home to sleep continuously from 9am to 5pm, get up just to fetch bb and sleep again from 8pm till 6am.
My mum knows me best, when i was still single living under her roof, whenever she sees that I sleep too much she knows I'm down and would deliberately make a lot of noise i.e. nag to get me out of bed, shove food down my throat and throw me into the shower. Now mum is not here to wake me from sleeping too much so I guess I just continue to sleep cause I don't feel hungry. I miss her.... :*(
On some weeks, I can't sleep without any aid or I tend to have interrupted sleep. Subconsciously waking up 3-4 times in the middle of the night and end up unable to return to sleep. It helps having a 1year old cause its a great excuse for my eye-bags but my little boy is an angel who sleeps at 8pm to 6am continuously so at times I do feel bad using him as an excuse for looking like a panda.
I wonder if there are those like me who has these sleep issues.
No comments:
Post a Comment