I think I need to slow down before I collapse. At the rate which I'm working nowadays I hardly have time to drink a sip of water before the next person or the next issues that needs my resolution arises. I hardly have time to sit an relax from the minute I step in to the office. Recently more and more friends seems to have been either hospitalised or suffering from burnt out, hopefully I am not next. Eversince the departure of my friend, I've been thinking, Life is really short, I want to enjoy life, don't want to be stuck behind a desk for 9hours, in the car for 2hours, asleep for 8hours. After all that i am just left with 5hours of personal time and this includes lunch time!
The year is coming to the end, will the situation improve in the year to come? I think its just a passing of time but the situation would still be the same. At work, we are asked to do self-evaluation before RO evaluation and if we never submit these we would not be entitled to bonus or increment. To me this is just crap, its basically shifting of resposibilities. What happens if the employee already did his/her evaluation but the RO is to busy to evaluate him/her until the date line reaches, should the staff then be penalised ? I guess its purely unfair treatment.
I just hope things gets better...
No comments:
Post a Comment