I practically flew down from the airport to the west, trust me its no easy joke with so much on your mind. When I arrived, bro had just arrived 5mins before and the paramedics was performing CPR. She was no longer breathing and her heart had stop for almost 15mins. I am thankful, the paramedics continued on to do CPR and finally they heard a faint pulse. I followed mum to the hospital in the Ambulance,my heart beating faster than the sound of the siren. Many cars were not giving way and the driver had to honk his way through.
We arrived, they tried to resuscitate her as her heart beat was very very weak. I was alone, I couldn't control my tears. Bro was too distraught he drove in circles to NUH. Dear was on Reservist and he didn't arrive till much later. I was so relieved to see Dear as he's my tower of strength. In front of Bro, I had to appear calm as I was his tower of strength. We waited & waited, her condition didn't stabilise until 6.30pm when they finally move her to the ICU.
Stayed with her till about 10pm but all of us were exhausted, the nurse at the ICU reassured us that she's stable now and we should go home and get some rest. So here I am recapping the events of the day unable to sleep praying hard for my mum. Mum I love you, please be strong. May Allah bless you for all your deeds. InsyaĆllah.
1 comment:
All the best for you and her.
May strength be with you all
Post a Comment