My family and friends seems to be tested this month. I hope we are all strong enough for the test. Mum's out of ICU but things does not look good. She can't seem to regain back her normal functions, its very challenging for her to even lift a spoon to feed herself or even to turn her body in bed. I worry if she's being fed her meals by the nurses when we are at work. Today she was not fed any meals because no one had help her to do it till there are visitors.
Dad's vision is bothering him, he can't see properly and he's due for Eye Surgery on 29th September. My worry of having both parents in a not healthy state is giving me nightmares that I've to rely on Melatonin daily to sleep.
One of my best buddy is going for Minor Surgery tomorrow and a Major Surgery at the end of this year. I hope there are no complications and he would be fine.
A few days ago, a close friend's Dad passed-on, I hope she is strong to accept this fact cause it is definitely not an easy period. May God Bless His Soul.
I am glad that I have good friends at times like this. Thank you all for your emotional support especially those who made the effort to come down to NUH during the times my mum was in ICU. I would like to especially thank my best friends who are now MDs for all their advice with regards to caring for my mum. May all of you be blessed for all your kindness.
No comments:
Post a Comment