Tuesday, November 19, 2013

System malfunction

Reached the office at 0800hrs. Started on my scheduled tasks and meetings that lined my calendar to the brim. What's wrong with me? I've been staring at Ms Word for the longest time and stuck on my tender specifications for the longest time at "the tenderer shall ... " 

More and more deadlines are drawing near and yet my brain is drawing a blank ever so often.  I don't think I'm contributing in meetings, probably just providing textbook answers 90% of the time.

Sleep is getting from bad to worse. Can people function with 1hr of sleep ? 

What's with the social withdrawal too. I'm refusing calls, texts even to the stage of not talking to hubs? What's wrong with me!!!

Hiding in the dark, prefer to work with the office door closed or hide in the meeting room in the dark... Am I bat who fear light? Dark calms me..

Mind over matter I can do this..


No comments: