Friday, July 26, 2013

Goodbye Dr. M we will miss you.

I prefer to stick to the same doctor once I get myself acquainted with them. Same GP, same gynae, same pd etc. I thrive on consistency.

I was very devastated when I found out that Dr. M is no longer praticing Family Medicine and have decided to move on to Aesthetics. In my humble opinion. A family doctor needs to be friendly and provide genuine care and concern to their patients which he does very well.

Both me and my son will definitely miss his warm personality.

Though I was annoyed he personally drove me to I*H and waited till it was my turn to speak to the MO on my case before he went to the clinic. I knew he meant well and cause he knew me, baby and hubby all too well to let me suffer in silence. I think it's tough to find his replacement.

Now.. We need to look for a nice and friendly family doctor to replace Dr. M.




No comments: