Monday, November 04, 2013

Shocked that cover is blown...

I was shocked when Dr. O questioned if I was previously diagnosed with D. I'm not sure what triggered it or was I exhibiting behaviour that indicated I was D.

I knew NEHR and IHIS will bite me one day and I should have insisted and declined Dr. M when he brought me there cause I knew too well how our data is connected being in this line and implemented many of such systems.

Ever since then, it was tough; cause I had chosen Dr. O to be our family doctor as we moved here and because Dr. M is no longer a practising GP. If I wasn't sick but baby is I would still have to face Dr. O which was tough for me to pull a false front at times so I guess it's for the best he's aware?

No comments: